Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Re-Joining the Blogging World




After a great deal of thought and consideration, I have decided to rejoin the blogging world, full steam ahead.  In my previous blog, Mammy's Musings, I didn't pick any one particular subject to blog about, no particular theme, and I have decided to do the same thing with this blog.  I have an insatiably curious mind, many interests, causes I champion, and like anybody, so many things that keep me busy and occupied.  So tune in frequently to my little corner of the world, make a cup of tea, and let's get cozy! ;)

After I decided to start blogging again, I toyed with picking some hugely significant date to start blogging on.  And it just struck me as I was typing the first paragraph here, today is Constitution Day.  What better day to pick, given our current country's plight wherein our Constitutional rights are quickly eroding away, so that I can get on my soapbox and rant? :)

You'll find I am very politically opinionated.  I identify myself as Conservative, but let me assure you, I do believe in doing my homework, so I am not some mindless lemming or sheeple, swaying with whatever political wind blows my way.  Today is also hallmarked by the recent Naval Shipyard mass shooting, giving our current president impetus to start hammering away about gun control all over again. 

So today, 9/17/2013 is significant, historical and hopefully, it will bode well for my blogging success to have picked it as the day I start blogging again. 

Tomorrow, I plan to properly introduce myself, start working on my blogroll and working on the appearance of  my blog.  Until then, may God richly bless you, whoever, and wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment